martes, 10 de octubre de 2017

WELCOME TO OUR LANGUAGE ASSISTANT
Hi! My name is Lindsey and I’m the English Language Assistant at Buenavista I this year! I’m from Newport Beach, California (USA) and have been living in northern Spain for two years. My hometown is about an hour and a half away from Los Angeles, and most people spend their days at the beach (when they’re not working, of course!).

 The weather is usually warm and true changes in seasons are nonexistent. Some of the typical foods from my city are açaí bowls (delicious smoothies with fruit toppings and granola) and Mexican food (fish tacos are my favorite!). Since California is close to the US-Mexican border, many people speak both English and Spanish, which means we have a lot of diversity there. 


Some fun facts about me are: 
1) I’ve never lived in a city without the ocean 
2) I have an “old lady” hobby - I love to knit 
3) My favorite color is purple 
4) I’ve read all the Harry Potter books twice (and am starting to read them in Spanish next!) 
5) My favorite TV series are: Friends, Breaking Bad, and Modern Family 

I’m excited to start my third year as a Language Assistant and can’t wait to share more of my adventures with you throughout the year! 

Saludos, 
Lindsey


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.