viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

THOMAS MISTRY, OUR NEW LANGUAGE ASSISTANT


My name is Thomas (or Tom), I'm an exchange student from London. I am 22 years old and I study international relations and spanish at the university of Leeds, in the north of England. I have 2 brothers and 11 cousins. 

During my free time I enjoy playing many sports- especially football, kickboxing (a martial art), rugby, athletics, swimming and skiing. My favourite football team is Arsenal and in Spain I like Barcelona. I went to the Estadio Carlos Tartiere to watch a match of Real Oviedo against Cadiz (which Oviedo won!)

Other pastimes I like include to draw sketches, go walking in nature, read books and to watch films and T.V programmes. I really enjoy comedies. Furthermore I love to listen to music, I enjoy garage, DnB, hip-hop and some reggeaton, amongst others. 

To eat and to cooka are two of may favourite things to do. My favourite Spanish foods are "croquetas de jamón", "paella" and many types of "tapas". My favourite English dish is Indian curry (which is also the nations favourite dish!)

When I was younger, I wanted to be an artist. My favourite subjects  were maths and Design. Now I find politics very inter.esting.

I thought I was well-prepared when I came to Oviedo, although I was very surprised to see snow in Oviedo a few weeks ago- in fact I fell on my behind!!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.