lunes, 28 de octubre de 2019

GRACE VAN DER WIELEN -LANGUAGE ASSISTANT


           My name is Grace van der Wielen. I am twenty-two years old and I come from Scotland. I was born in South Africa, but I moved to Scotland with my family when I was twelve. I have four brothers – one older and three younger – who are all still studying in Scotland. I studied English Literature at the University of Edinburgh, in Scotland’s capital city. After graduating in July, I decided to become an English Language Assistant in Spain to broaden my horizons and experience a new culture. I enjoy reading, writing, and learning new languages. I already feel at home in Asturias because it is has some similarities to Scotland – the landscape, the bagpipes, and the rain!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.